23 April 2017

A Fourth Sunday Extra

We usually have something different each Sunday here on Discovering Diamonds...
But April has five Sundays - so as this is an additional bonus Fourth Sunday I thought 
we'd have a round-up of Discovering Diamonds so far!

Since 'going live' we have had 
40,702 page visits (as of 2pm 22nd April 2017)
293 books listed on our database
over 125 of those have already been reviewed
36 are currently being reviewed, a few have been rejected (usually because of incorrect formatting issues) and the rest are waiting to be received.

Which is fabulous!

Did you know that if you scroll down this main 'Bookshelf' page you will come to the Top Ten Most Popular Books Reviewed for all time on this blog, and the Top Ten Most Popular Books of the current month?

Here they are as of today (22nd April):

TOP TEN of ALL TIME

TOP TEN LAST MONTH



Running this review blog is hard work and takes a good deal of time, so my enormous thanks to Nicky who receives the e-books in and sends them out to be reviewed, to Annie who proof-reads the reviews before they are posted, and to our wonderful team of reviewers all of whom are doing a fantastic job because they want to support authors and promote good books to enthusiastic readers.

So what can you do to help?

  • I'd love some more Reader's Voice articles - topics gratefully received.
  • Do you fancy joining our review team? If so email me for details

Or a simple but very big thing - help to promote Discovering Diamonds. 
On Facebook, Twitter (the hashtag is #DDRevs) Goodreads - your own blog - anywhere and everywhere in fact! 

Discovering Diamonds will only become a wider success if we continue to review good books and readers who want to know about them visit these pages - so...




16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Helen for this. I am beyond pleased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are pleased - for my part I'm delighted that such good authors are getting the attention they deserve.

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! What a lovely surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for letting me know, Helen. I'm so amazed to see my book in the top 10 - a massive thank you to you and your brilliant team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to see my Margaret on the list! Thank you to the entire DD team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it nice when our characters get the attention they deserve! :-)

      Delete
  5. Thrilled to see my book on the list! Thank you so much 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia - so many talented authors out there, I'm honoured to have a few of you here on Discovering Diamonds!

      Delete
  6. What a nice surprise to see Bloodie Bones in the top ten! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to Helen and Nicky for your great work! I've tried to promote your reviews each day on social media, but it's been a busy month or so. This article was a good reminder for me to get back at it. You all do such a wonderful job. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie - I do wonder why I'm doing this sometimes *laugh*

      Delete
    2. Hmmmm... How does one leave a heart emoji here... Oh well. Pretend I left one.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It will appear shortly.
Helen